Cream Puff

Cream Puff
These are custom cream puffs that can be made to order

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cup Cake Party

Since we have moved to Wisconsin. The new thought is to do a dessert party. I am looking for feed back.

The idea is that a small package for 10-12 kids. It travels to them. Cupcake and sugar cookie that they can decorate. I would provide a 1/4 sheet cake already decorated and a small goodie bag of candy.

I would have a few adoptable options like a large chocolate chip cookie as a cake instead of the sheet cake. There would be four different custom options.

I know this area has no bakery or anything like this, its an opportunity. Just getting the pricing right so that I am making a profit and not so over priced that no one wants to buy  the deal..


Thoughts.............

No comments:

Post a Comment